At CCWG, we believe that our capacity to pray, work, love, and serve others springs from our time spent with Our Lord in silence and intimacy: listening to Him, loving Him, learning from Him, and resting in the presence of God Himself.
We hope to direct you to people and resources that promote a deeper understanding and growing affection for the Sacred Heart of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.
We hope to express and strengthen our faith, hope, and love of Jesus living and truly present in the Blessed Sacrament through our desire, gratitude, and generosity in spending time with Our Lord in Eucharistic adoration on a regular basis.
We also strive to support our Bishop, our priests and religious, our members, and our works of charity through holy hours of prayer and adoration made for particular intentions.
Members choose their own time, frequency, and location for prayer and adoration of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament based on their daily schedule at home or work.
When you make your holy hour:
- Please pray especially for the intentions of Bishop Jugis, and for his health, happiness, holiness, and humility, that he may lead us all to intimate union with the Sacred Heart of Jesus through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
- Please pray for our diocese, that our parishes, schools, and homes be blessed with prosperity in life, love, and vocations.
- And for the women of CCWG, that our minds, hearts, and wills, our marriages, our relationship with each one of our children, our households, and our works of charity, be truly Catholic and guided by the peace, love, and cheerfulness of the Holy Spirit, all for the love and glory of God and His Church, and for the love and salvation of souls.
- The Real Presence- An elementary understanding of Jesus in the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist
- Eucharistic Congress of the Diocese of Charlotte
Perpetual Adoration Chapels:
Weekly and First Friday Adoration:
- Basilica of St. Lawrence – Asheville
- Daily 6am-9pm
- Belmont Abbey College St. Joseph Adoration Chapel
- Daily 6am-9pm
- Immaculate Conception – Hendersonville
- Thursdays 9am-9pm (except during the Holy Mass)
- First Fridays 9am-11:30am
- Holy Redeemer – Andrews
- Fridays 9:30am-10:30pm
- Our Lady of the Assumption – Charlotte
- First Thursday following 7pm Holy Mass for 1 hour (Spanish)
- Our Lady of Guadalupe – Charlotte
- First Saturday evenings
- St. Ann – Charlotte
- Tuesdays following 7am Mass through 5pm Wednesdays
- St. Dorothy – Lincolnton
- Thursdays 6-7pm
- St. Francis of Assisi – Mocksville
- First Fridays 12:30-1:30pm
- St. John the Baptist – Tryon
- Wednesdays 5:45-6:45pm
- First Fridays 9am-6pm
- St. John Newmann – Charlotte
- Wednesdays 6-6:45pm
- First Fridays following 6:30am Mass
- Saturdays 7-9am
- St. Joseph – Charlotte
- Tuesdays through Saturdays 5:30-6pm (Vietnamese)
- St. Joseph – Kannapolis
- Fridays 10am-7:30pm, followed by Benediction
- St. Lucien – Spruce Pine
- First Fridays 9am-4om
- St. Matthew – Charlotte
- Fridays following 9am Mass through Saturday at 9am
- St. Michael – Gastonia
- Eve of First Friday at 10pm through Friday at 7pm
- St. Patrick Cathedral – Charlotte
- Wednesdays from 8-11:30am
- Wednesdays from 1-9pm
- St. Thomas Aquinas – Charlotte
- Fridays following 12:15pm Mass until 8:30pm
- St. Vincent de Paul – Charlotte
- First Fridays following 9am Mass until 4:30pm, followed by Benediction
- List from Diocese of Charlotte